Thursday, September 04, 2008

Dryer!!

Yes! We finally have a working dryer. I am so happy. Justins mom gave her old one to me. So we got it hooked up and Chris is already running laundry. I got a lot of stuff done today. I am almost completely moved into the second bedroom. I used wood cleaner on the floor and got the rug laid down, then we got all the furniture moved in except for the jewelry box. We have to clean out and paint the closet and then put the door back on. Chris did some more work in the bathroom and I love it. I just can't wait until I can afford the pedestal sink. We priced them at Menards and they aren't much, but I have to put the bills first. Krystal was super awesome and brought over some more groceries for me. I love her to death. Her and Dale are probably buying a house which is cool. I really need to sit down one day at moms and just have them fax everything there and get all the paper work in for my refinance. My loan guy called me today and asked if I got it done yet. So I know I need to get on it, but I keep putting it off. My insurance should be effective some time this week. I am so excited, because my medicine costs so much. Plus I need to see my family doctor about uping my meds and to fill out my FMLA forms so I can actually have sick days and not get fired. I am still looking for work here in town though. My checks are going to be so much less now, because I am not working over time, I joined the union, and now my insurance money coming out. Chris is moving out and due the stress Jeremy causes me I have asked him to move out. I can't keep getting sick at work like I have been. Next time I will have to tough it, or it may be my job. There is just so much going on right now, and not all bad things, just a lot. Zoe had ONE kitten. We are all shocked. It is a little boy. I think it is going to look just like her. Well, I am off to bed, and hoping tomorrow goes well.

No comments: