Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Okay I feel so excited and yet so blah at the same time. This packing carp has really been wearing me out super bad! On a side note though, my friend Jeremy has offered to pay for me to get a clinic pregnancy test done so I will know if I am pregnant before I leave for Ohio. I am really excited and I am going to go in Monday morning and have it done. I have to have blood drawn which really sucks, but it will be completely worth it to know in the end! Because when we move this weekend it will take all day to load the trailer, all day to drive and another day to unload the trailer. So basically, if I am not pregnant, it is ok to hurt myself doing this, if I am pregnant, I'm gonna wimp out and try to get other people to help us, because there is nooo way I am taking any chances! I want a baby soo bad! I want to be a mommy. Plus I have already started to lower my medications, which has been hell already. So if for some reason I am showing signs of early pregnancy I wouldn't know, because my meds are throwing my body for a loop for me! Coco is doing much better, she can walk, although it is kinda funny. I'm really proud of her though, I though I was gonna have to get her a little doggy wheel chair and squeeze her twice a day so she could pee! I am supposed to keep her on restriction though until the end of July at least. That is a fun game to play, because she thinks she needs to be where mommy is at all times!

No comments: