Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Fancy Wedding Shoes


Well, after about 45 minutes of google searching, these two pictures below fit the description best as to what I am looking for wedding shoes. The only bad thing is, they both are over $100 each!! That is crazy talk for something that will go on my feet! My goal initially is to make most of my wedding day supplies not a one time use thing. Like these shoes for example, I want something super cool and special and I can wear them to parties and family formal occasions. Plus I feel they really represent my artistic style and taste. So at this point I am looking at making the shoes myself. Which I would not imagine to be too hard, except, shoes take a much heavier beating then most of our clothes do.  So I plan to make a few practice pairs, and if they turn out well I can wear them for the wedding, or sell them on Etsy. The one pair is from that site. If you want unique art or gifts that is the place to go. My wedding is still a ways off, but I am slowly planning and gathering supplies, so when it does roll around I will be able to enjoy it without the fret of finances getting in the way. I am totally open to suggestions on the shoes, or if any one knows of any good websites to buy unique shoes from!




XPS089 Free shipping completely covered by cezch stones diamond crystal women's silvery bridal wedding shoes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are gorgeous, did you end up getting them