Saturday, January 26, 2008

Well, my dogs never cease to amaze me at all. I have these pills my mom gave me to take to help my strep throat and I took one and set them on the floor. Well my thought was the bottle was child proof and I have no children, so who would it hurt to set them on the floor besides the couch??? Well, ave two young chihuahuas is like having very small toddlers, because some how Coco and Garth managed to get the bottle open and Coco was trying to eat one. But Michael managed to get it from her before she ate it. I think they didn't get any, but don't know for sure. Mom said that if they ate one it should only make them a little sick. So I am really relieved. I don't work this next week, so I hope I recover quickly and then we can finally get started on the remodel of this house!! I have not heard back about the final estimate on the basement yet. But I am very releived about the ost being lower then I expected. I read a book the other night, yes in one sitting, it was called chinese cinderella. It was really good. It was the story of a unwanted daughter in china back in the 1940's. It was a true story. it is hard to believe society can be so cruel at times. My little Coco is sleeping in my lap now. I don't know what I would do if didn't have my puppies. They are my babies. I am really proud of Coco, she is gettig more vocal about her needs. She whined in the kitchen today because they needed more water. Then Garth went potty outside when Michael took him out on one of his smoke breaks. So they are growing up so fast. I have pictures of Coco when I first got her and she was soooo tiny. I know it probably weird for some one to go on so much about their dogs, but mine are my life. I worry about them eating and their moods. They are just like children to me. They are spoiled because they have a bunch of outfits and tons of toys. Oh I got my replacement battery cover for my digital camera today in the mail. I am so happy. I miss using it. I have been using Michaels camera. Butch is going to put the new cover on for me! It really bummed me out whe it got broke, but it was only $15 to fix it.

No comments: