Saturday, October 20, 2007

Sometimes it is just good to be alive

I worked eight hours today. It was long hard and worth it. I am just glad to have my job back. I love it there. My hip hurts and so do my legs and feet. I am not sure what I did to my hip, but it started just recently to hurt. I have to work again tomorrow. Bryan is staying over night with Jeremy, so I might have to kill them when I go bed, if they are not quiet. I am just really happy. Not sure why. I did watch transformors tonight. It was pretty good. Linda came by, she brought us poles and a clothes rack and curtains. Okay, I know several times by now I have not used proper sentencing. But oh well. I am so thankful to have Linda as a friend. She is so awesome.
Oh and by the way, chocolate milk is awesome. Sorry, but we can't usually afford milk, let alone chocolate milk.
I might play some guitar hero before bed. I am glad Jeremy got me addicted to it. But first I am off to hang up some of my clothes!

No comments: