Friday, April 24, 2009

Life has been interesting for sure. I have been doing some volunteer work for Clothing Without Walls. I am really loving it. I like helping out with a cause that helps other people. I am hoping that I can eventually help them raise enough money to help with catch up with the rent of the building they are in. I have been working at the Library for a few weeks now and I like it. Except some times it is way too quiet. I have a had a migraine for the past few days, which has sucked really bad. My court date for the puppies is coming up on May first. I am looking forward to seeing that creep in court.

Things have been kinda quiet around here mostly. My moms garden is growing well and the weather is finally starting to warm up super nice. It rained a little today, but other then that, the sun was shining all day long. It was beautiful. I went by moms and she made me little cards for me to hand out to people for clothing without walls. Krystal has been helping me and Justin helps on Tuesday nights. Jeremy won't help at all. I really like volunteering though. I can't wait to go back on Tuesday, I have a bunch of hangers to be sorted out between now and then though.

1 comment:

Lady said...

HEY SWEETS!! i saw your pics, pretty cool. i have a blackmail pic of Jeremy i want to show you, lol. nothing horrible, i promise. you haven't put up any descriptions on a lot of your photos! have a good night sweetie!