Saturday, July 11, 2009

I haven't written in a while. Mostly because I play Sims and update that blog more with my current story line. I have been working a lot too. Justin lost his job on Friday. So even if I am sick I have to work to pay the bills. If he doesn't get a job in two weeks then off to flipping burgers it is. He won't just sit around jobless. I am going Monday to see if my co-signer will qualify for the home loan with us, and I am very excited. I think it will go well. I also have a back up. If all goes as planned I want to be moved by the end of the month. I have so many people interested in the apartments it is crazy. I have the down payment saved already and everything else is set in motion. I am pretty proud of myself for handling everything really. I have been working two jobs, plus I am more sick then I have been before. The first few days to a week I am was on my medication for my Lymes Disease I felt great. Now the bacteria is fighting back and I feel like dirt. I have gotten some sort of infection in my kidneys now. It is a stabbing pain. It woke me up this morning. The fatigue has gotten worse. Although it doesn't last as long.
I think the hardest part of my disease is what it does to my memory. I have really bad memory, especially short term. I often repeat myself, and ask questions m ore then once. I forget where I am going or what I am doing. Thank god I have Justin to help me remember to take all the meds that I am on. I am on four different things, that I take at three different times during the day.
Not like I don't have enough to do already, I have decided to foster a dog.
http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=13823746
Her name is Cody and she will be staying with me until she can find a forever home. She seems like such a sweet dog. I hope bringing her to Iowa will help her find a true home.
That's all that is going on now, not much else really.

No comments: