Tuesday, November 03, 2009

I had my first review at the library and got a raise! I am really enjoy working there. Books and I were meant to be together for sure. When ever I go to Des Moines we always stop at Boarders. I love this book store. It is wonderful! I love that they have a dollar book table and then they always have great sales too. I almost always find a wonderful book on sale that I love. This last trip I got a huge book called 'The Vampire Book: The Encyclopedia of the Undead'. It has over 900 pages of vampire information. I plan on reading everything. I am pretty vampire obsessed. I have been reading the House of Night book series. Justin has a Boarders membership, so when we buy things he earns points.
He was able to find a ton of vampire stories for me. He is into the 39 clues books. So he keeps up with them on there.
We still have a ton of unpacking to do, we have kind of took a break from that. I have been keeping an eye out for Christmas shopping. Holden is the hardest one to buy for. I took him over to his girlfriends house today. She is really nice and I like him spending time with her. He always has nice things to say about her.
I bought Coco a doggy shirt on sale at WalMart. She has been wearing it for a few days, and it looks really cute. I got it for her because she always seems to be cold lately. We still have all the puppies here. I really want to sell them. You just don't realize how much dogs can poop!!
Chris has been working weird shifts the past couple of weeks. He will work like 12 to 16 hours for a few days then be off work for 3 or 4 days. It has been hard on him.
I made up treat bags of Halloween candy for the three of us. I got the candy on sale on the first. The boys really liked it. Oh and I had Mickey with me when we went, and I got a dozen cupcakes to split. We don't really need 12 cupcakes for three people. So I gave them six and took six home.
Sam is a pathetic cuddle monster of a cat. I am trying to write this and he comes and throws himself across my right arm. He just purrs his heart away. Zoe has been super loving as well. I wonder if it is because she wants attention or because it is cold out.
This fall has been going pretty well so far.

1 comment:

Libby said...

Try the Lynsay Sands series of Vampires. Lance got me into that series.

Libby