Monday, June 07, 2010

We should be moving within the next week. Things are going very well for me in my family. I have a ton more responsibility on my shoulders now with my dad being gone. I have been doing lots of packing, cleaning, and selling of my moms stuff. Also at the same time I have been trying to get pregnant. In two weeks I should be able to know if I am pregnant via test, and a week or so after that I will know if I miss my period. I am excited, nervous, and anxious all at the same time. I have been extra careful with my body to increase my chances of getting pregnant. I have been trying to keep my body the right temperature and not to lift excessive amount of weight. Which has been a struggle because we have been packing and running a yard sale. I believe I felt myself ovulate last week, so I hope that we have some success! My toes look really terrible. Both nails have dried blood underneath them and look really bad. I have clipped off a bunch of them. I have been packing all my baby clothes to go to Ohio and man I have a lot! lol. I think I have serious mommy shopping issues. I really want to have a girl. I will come to accept it if it happens to be a boy, but my heart is truly set on a girl. I am not 100 percent sure Justin is ready to be a dad, but I know I am ready to be a mom. My mom has been super supportive of everything. I started lowering my medication about a week ago. It already has begun to effect me. I have had a couple of anxiety attacks already, and I'm already more easily agitated. But I have to do it for the sake of the baby. Because if I am pregnant right now and don't know it, which is possible, the medication can severely hurt the baby during development. So even if I get a bit crazy, it is worth is to have a healthy baby. I am just really lucky to have great friends like Melissa and Brandon, who have been helping me a lot lately. Justin and Jeremy have been busting their butts working at Trolli, so I don't see them much, but they are making good money :)

No comments: