Wednesday, April 06, 2011

April 2011

Well the lack of blogging has not been because of lack of want to. I love to blog, just knowing I am sharing my thoughts and life with the world is a awesome experience. So I am going to make is a point to sit down at least once or twice a week and write about what is interesting me lately. There are so many things going on at work and home that I know I have a limitless amount of topics. Also I am changing my style of writing a little. This new format is basically just going to be more individual posts, to help separate topics. I know I have a serious tendency to ramble from topic to topic. When a reader comes to my blog they can easily tell what articles I have written that they may be interested in reading, because not everyone may be interested in my personal life. So that's my update, here we go!

No comments: