Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A beautiful day

Today's weather was just awesome. The sun was out, it was a little cool, and a nice light breeze. The only thing that sucked was it was warm enough to get all the bugs out there excited and active too. So we had severe ant occurrences, and lots of mosquito's. My friend Mike put money down on the trailer he is buying out here in the neighborhood I am in. I don't really want to call it a trailer court, when all we are is one dead end street. He got #24 ad we are in #18, so I will be able to hang out with him and his fiancee Lori, all the time.
I was super productive today. I went up to stepping stones, and got a ton of free groceries. Which I ended up taking three paper sacks to my moms for her. Also some one dumped two kittens at the church. It was so sad. One found a home, but no one ever wanted the other one, so I took it over to my moms, I knew that she would take it in. Turns out some one had dumped another kitten in Woodstock and my sister found it and brought it home. So I wasn't the first to bring her a cat! This kitten is pretty healthy unlike the other kitten I brought to her previously. Which sadly, after much love and care, passed away in its sleep.
I am no longer working at Hertz, so I am currently looking for a part time job. I have filled out a bunch of applications at the mall in Springfield, and have more I need to turn in.
Tomorrow my main focus is getting a our truck traded out for our correct truck and then working on moving a bunch of stuff to storage. Also I am going to go through our extra stuff and see what I can give to Mike and Lori for their new house. They were like me when I moved to Iowa when I was 18. I got my first apartment alone and didn't have squat. All my stuff was back in South Carolina with Chris. But there are a couple different programs around here that help out with things like that. Plus it helps a lot that the lot manager is really helpful too.
So life is interesting, but very good all at once!

No comments: