Wednesday, May 08, 2013

30 Week Maternity Photos

We took 30 week maternity photos a week ago and got them back today. I just wanted to share a few of them on here that were my favorites. I love ENB Photography, who did my photos, we had a lot of fun.

This one I love and the one below because in between pictures Justin thought it was funny to blow on my belly button. Which kept making me laugh and giggle.



I love the heart hands, this little guy is my whole world.

This one came out so pretty, Justin and I making a heart on my belly over Aries.


I really like the symbolism in this one, because it is half Justin and half me making a heart, and that's exactly what this baby is, half of each of us.

I really loved all our photos and can't wait to go back for more after our little one is born.


No comments: