Monday, June 11, 2018

Fonts, Fonts, Fonts!!!

SO! I recently found out that you could download fonts to your computer and they would be usable in in my PE Design 10 software! It is like my crayon box went from 4 colors to 100! 
So can you guess who sat down and individually downloaded over 200 fonts last night? Oh yeah, that was ME. I am so in love with them! Now I have figured out that there are a few fonts that are a little bit too complicated for the program but nothing too heart breaking. I have tested out a few. Now to give you a example of the fonts I have downloaded here is a variety I printed off in a word document.
Are these not cool or what? And this is only a sample of what I have downloaded! I cannot wait to use them in several projects I have planned. Now I did download them all from one source and I would like to share that here, so that if anyone else wishes to go out and get some cool fonts they can.
Simply click above to check out the site. Once you download the item it will be in a Zip file. No need to unzip! Simply open up, you will see the TrueType or OpenType Font and double click that. It will open up a preview that you can see. In the preview box at the top should be a install button and it is as easy as that. Once it is installed you can actually delete it from your downloads folder. 
I hope you guys find this helpful and enjoy!

No comments: