Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Some people find it very funny to screw with me. I think they are retarded since that is how they spend their free time. Maybe getting a life is in order? But I know what your were up to and guess what, he didn't care. He thought it was funny. So go away.

Anyways, back to my life. The real world. Coco is gonna have puppies, or that is what I am assuming since she has done the deed several times. I didn't want her to until her second period. But accidents happen, more then once. She is my baby and will be the most spoiled pregnant chihuahua ever. I love her so much.

I am kinda sick right now, with a weird head cold thing. I have had this twice this year. But I am dealing with it ok. I got this Sims game a few weeks ago and I have gotten really far on that, I am so addicted. Then me and Chris are playing guild wars together. So even though I have been packing up things and rearranging, we have had fun things to do.

No comments: