Saturday, April 19, 2008

Workin, workin workin. Well I am finally done with my working streak. Wow, I am tired! I worked every day this week. So I should be getting a really nice paycheck next week, I am very excited. I am so impressed, Chris got the living room rearranged. It looks so nice. We have a problem with he toilet and got it fixed. So now we can start working on putting in the new flooring and stuff. We need to put some money into the cars first. There is something wrong with the brakes in the grand am. But other then that, just some parts here and there. I am glad to have some time off to spend with Coco and Garth. They have been missing me a bunch this week.

I got tickets to the Barnstormers Football game next Saturday. I can't go, so Chris and Nathan are going together. I think they will have fun. He is taking a friend and his dad along with them. Tonight was neat to work a wedding. I watched two people get married and it was very sweet. But what is even better is the fact I am going to be making pretty good money off working this wedding because of how expensive it was. I am working another huge wedding next weekend.

Chris has been working a bunch. His check should be good. SO I plan on paying off a bunch of bills. We have been watching all these anime series on veoh.com and different sites. It has been nice. I like watching them at my leisure instead of having to wait for them to come on TV.

No comments: