Friday, February 20, 2009

iPhone


I don't think I every really put up a post about my new phone. Jeremy got me a awesome early birthday present. He got me the Apple iPhone!! I love it. I have been using it for everything.It has tons of different applications, such as: Text, Calender, Photos, Camera, Contacts, YouTube, Maps(with GPS), Clock, Calculator, Notes, iTunes, Weather, Email, Internet, and iPod. Then I down loaded a few of my own which were Brain Tuner, a game that helps get your mind sharp, Tap Tap, Jeremys choice there, and very similar to guitar hero. Also I have an app to monitor my menstrual cycles, and the game Mahjong,as well as solitaire. I also got a app to monitor my cash flow. I am reading a book now I have down loaded through an app called Stanza. I also keep my work schedule in there, and any important appointments. So with a few taps I can access all my information. No need to find a phone book, I can hop online and look up a business and tap the number and my phone will call it. I can also access my voicemail without calling it. While I am on the phone talking I can also access and use all the applications. Which comes in handy. I haven't mastered the phone yet, but I find new ways to use it everyday. Which has been a blast. I never get behind and I have more free time now actually. Because I can check my email frequently, I spend less time on the computer. So yeah, my new favorite thing is my iPhone.

No comments: