Monday, February 23, 2009

New Things

Well, not much new has really been happening. Just working on the same things. But I have been talking with my mom about some volunteer work she is doing and I am very interested in. We are doing a Kids with Cancer camp day on June 14th. Basically that day is for the kids and their parents to come and see the camp and we will have a big carnival with games and stuff. They need a lot of volunteers. So if any one wants to volunteer, my mom is driving everyone down there. I am really excited about helping. We will be running the games and stuff. Then my mom is going to be collecting pop tops. She said she could find all kinds of other volunteer opportunities for me as well. So I am very excited. I want to be involved. This is a pretty meaningful thing. I am going to try to get others involved too. Then I am very anxious about this years farmers market, which will be every Tuesday. It starts on June 1st. This year you can sell anything handmade, instead of just food! So I am going to be making lots of things. Plus mom is going to be having tons of stuff as well. So I am very much looking forward to it all. I haven't decided what I am going to make yet, but I am going to try to make a variety of things to sell.

No comments: