Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I am a happy camper for sure. Today we got the new coat rack hung up, and the coats put on it. I had a appointment scheduled for Barneys to come out and move the car, and that they did. So now it is safely in the garage, and are yard is now up to legal standards. I am happy about it. The carpets were cleaned on sat, and they look good. I put down rugs to protect them from having to be cleaned again. When the sebring was put in the garage, we found out a bunch of the bolts came loose and fell off the door, so we went to True Value, and picked up the bolts for it. They are really nice there. I was going to put them on today, but it got really cold out and flurried a little. We also folded six loads of laundry today, and got it all put away. I packed up some more boxes as well. So all in all, today was productive, and I think it was a good day. Oh, and we changed the furnace filter. I almost forgot the best part of today!! Justin had an interview with TPI!! I am so excited, it went very well and we will find out in the next few weeks if we gets it!!

No comments: