Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thanks Mom

Thanks mom for always reminding me what a failure I am. I came to you today for your advice and help to get me on the road to a better career path. But instead you threw back in my face how I wouldn't be able to handle the careers I suggested and how I did nothing but screw up my past. You reminded me that I never finished cosmetology school, but yet when I mentioned finishing it up you gave me a nasty reply of why would I do that? SO I guess I don't understand why you want me to be a failure. I left your house crying today, because I know that's all you see me as, just one major fuck up. I am trying so hard to fix things in my life so it is the way I want it to be. Whats wrong with wanting something better? Whats wrong with being willing to work for it? I wanted to take some college courses and maybe earn a certification or something that will help me find a better job that will give me the life I want. I know when I left I said hurtful things, but you hurt me, alot, so I hope they hurt you too. I thought you would be proud that I came to you, that I wanted to do something better. I didn't realize I would be so wrong. I am sorry I am such a failure.

No comments: