Sunday, September 18, 2011

Hope

So there is a strong chance in a week I will be adding a new family member to my house. Today I took in a sick kitten. It has been abandon by the mother and the owners. She is only 4 or 5 weeks old. I took her to moms to see if she could be saved because she has one badly infected eye. Which after a close examination mom is positive that the vet will need to remove it. So in a few days we take her to the vet to be examined. We are letting the flea treatment take effect and getting her strength up since she hasn't eaten in a long time and is very weak. Mom wants to name her Hope because it gives you hope to see what this little thing has survived through and made it.
It is going to cost me a pretty penny to give Hope a good life, but some times, it's worth every dime.

No comments: