Monday, September 05, 2011

Thoughts for the night

So before I head to bed tonight many thoughts are running through my head as I lay here right before sleep. First off I think back on the amazing weekend I had. My wonderful mega sunday date with Justin to the renaissance fair, flea market, and mall. My fun Saturday with just the boys at the mall. Then barely a week before my great anniversary date with Justin to Olive Garden.
Things have been going pretty well. I have been working at Hertz as a manager in training for over a week now and I really enjoy it. I am actually getting a lot of this computer work down!
My thoughts run back to how crazy and unpredictable my life truely is. Just a year ago I was moving to Ohio and my heart set on adoption. Then when that failed me, we tried ourselves for a baby. Now oddly a baby is the last thing I want. I have the chance to have a career now and I am really focused on it. We are also working on Justins credit and paying off our debt. So hear I am, living in a trailer I own, and in a job I never thought I would have!
Then I remember two years ago nearly I was living with 15 dogs and 3 cats! Now I responsibily just have my Coco. Things have changed so much, but I feel it is all for the good. I feel I am a much more mature and responsible person.  Justin has grown as a person too. He is healthier and makes wiser choices. We have been together for three years now and although it has bee crazy, it is all worth it. I take a bit of every experience and keep it with me, to better me as a person.

No comments: