Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Moving

Days go by and life keeps on going. We just moved into our new home over this last weekend. We are officially home owners, again! I had to let the lender have my last home back because of safety issues I could not afford to repair. This house though is brilliant! There is nothing wrong with it and nothing needs repair. It is a three bedroom home on just over an acre of land. So we have a huge yard for our little doggies to run in. Then we have a large three car garage with a built on heated shop. There is a full basement, with a large laundry room, two living rooms and dining room. I am super happy with it. We have tons of parking out front, and plenty of room to do what we want with the lot. I plan on fencing most of it for the dogs and future kids. I also plan on putting in a large garden, along with a compost bin. Recycling is very important to me, and composting is a great way to do that. Either this summer or next we will also plant apple trees. The house is located in Mutual, Ohio, but has a Urbana address. We are roughly five miles from fast food, hospitals, and WalMart. So basically far enough away, but not out in the boonies. Mutual doesn't even have a stop sign or zip code, but it is more of a gathering of houses, and they are all pretty nice, so I feel pretty safe here. I would be really happy if I were able to get pregnant and raise a baby here. Weirdly enough it is a Urbana address, but Mechanicsburg schools. Which Mechanicsburg is a tight knit community and very good schools. I may some day want to buy a bigger home on bigger land, but I could see myself here for a long time. I even get my own craft room!

No comments: