Saturday, February 11, 2012

Progress

I just wanted to update everyone on the progress of the house and the move. Things are going very well! We have about 75 percent of all the furniture moved in. We bought the hardware today to reassemble Jeremys' bed and start assembling the fence. I am excited to start working on that this next week. My mom got me a awesome deal on fencing pickets, so all I had to buy were some screws and one by four boards to put it all together. Things are coming together rather nicely. The dogs are really enjoying the new yard, mostly on days not like today, because it only got colder and colder. As I write this it is only 14 degrees out. Tonight we actually had enough time to sit down and watch a movie. Chris rented Cowboys and Aliens, which was way better then I thought it would be. It actually had a good plot. We got a lot done today too. Chris, Jeremy and I made a trip in the truck and van from storage, and it is now 1/3 empty. This next week I plan on taking a truck or van load to donate to Stepping Stones in Urbana when I go to get free food.  I have some clothes and some other odds and ends to give because they aren't worth the time to try and sell. I am though going to sell some things because I want to buy an additional freezer for us to keep our extra food in. Our current one isn't very large, and cannot hold much. I have been only moving things into the house as I have room for them, so that as we go everything stays clean and organized. With that method so far so good! I finally have a place to store all of our books so we can read them when ever we please. So far I am really happy with this move!

No comments: