Thursday, September 06, 2012

Moving Again

Well, sadly we are moving again. Justin and Chris were unable to raise their credit score enough to to finiance the house so we will be moving temporarily until we can raise Justins credit score again. We are looking at trailers in Mechanicsburg and Rolling Hills. At first I was devestated about the move iteself, but I am looking for the positives in this. First off I see it as a chance to get a even better house, one with all the different things I want, and a yard to fill with a garden and a area for my future children to play in. The second major plus is that we can live some where cheap to pay off debts and fix credit. Which getting ahead is important. So mostly there are little things, because it will suck being in a small place and having all my stuff in storage.

No comments: