Thursday, November 08, 2012

New Addition

On September 27th, 2012 my friend Cynthia went into labor and gave birth to a wonderful little boy named Xavier Uriah Wilson. Due to other circumstances Childrens Services placed him in another home and he ended up with me. This is the first full time infant I have taken care of since my little brother and sister were little. He is a sweet little guy.
He is One month and 12 days old today. This week I got a nice glider and foot stool rocking chair to rock him with. I also got the portable bed I ordered from walmart. Right now he prefers to sleep in his swing, but my mom says he will grow out of that phase.

There is nothing like having a little one in your life to make you think about life and what is important. He has been a precious blessing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.