Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Kroger Coupon Trip 6-19-13


Another Kroger Coupon Trip!
Basically this time I went in for some last minute bargains before the buy 4 save $4 sale is over. Plus I only have 8 more days until I deliver my baby, so maybe only one more trip after this until I am on bed rest with the baby. This was a pretty good trip with it being $62.67 in retail, and only paying $20.35 out of pocket. That is a 67% savings, as well as $6 in catalinas I got for my next purchase. The savings percent would have been higher on this trip, but we decided to take advantage of this weeks buy 10 get 5 free sale, which was all the canned goods in the picture and the two boxes of Mac and Cheese. 

The two different CAT's I got back were from buying the Oscar Mayer Bologna, buy 4 get a $3 CAT. I got two Bacon and two Turkey this trip and threw them in the freezer. The other $3 CAT I got was from buying the Bayer Low Dose Aspirin. I basically am not a big fan of them, but the CAT makes them free, and my roommate and boyfriend will use them, so a win win!

As ALWAYS all my coupon match ups were done on Kroger Krazy, please feel free to check it out, the lady that runs the site is AWESOME.

OH! I got so excited at the register to find out that my Krogers is a high doubler!! Which means ANY coupon I have over 50 cents automatically becomes 99 cents at the register! How cool is that? Any thing under 50 cents just plain doubles, but I was under the impression my local Kroger was a low doubler, and anything over 50 cents just stayed the same! 

Most of all I couldn't have had such a good shopping trip if it were not for my wonderful boyfriend, Justin. He is so helpful and great at helping me keep totals and balances right for all my trips.



No comments: