Tuesday, April 29, 2014

April Update

April has been a crazy roller coaster ride! We are dealing with legal issues with the previous owner of our home, which has been a drain on us money wise. We are also in the process finally of filing my divorce. With everything in motion we will be able to have our small private wedding this fall. We decided to have a private ceremony this time so that we may save up and have a large beautiful ceremony later. Plus I want us all to go on a group honey moon with the kids to Disney Land! Justin and I are kids are heart.

Aries is growing so fast! He is now ten months old and almost walking. He takes little steps all by himself and stands alone as much as he can! I am so proud. He has 4 teeth now and will eat anything you feed him. The greatest joy in my life is watching him play and grow. He has such a unique personality too. Crazy, funny, and just wild. He is so attached to his Grandma and Daddy too.

Another big leap is I decided to start selling Passion Parties! I still remember so much from when my mother did it years ago, and I have gotten a head start on it. I am on track with the Fast Track Program and have been really successful so far! I have a small party this weekend and several coming up at the end of May. Life is going so well for us and Passion Parties has made it even better!

We are also planning a huge garage sale this coming weekend, to help raise some extra money to go toward our legal fees, wedding, and hopefully our Iowa trip.



No comments: