Monday, May 05, 2014

Feeling Thankful

So after a negative start to my morning I feel I need to share all the parts of my life I am thankful for so that I don't let this small negative moment overwhelm me. Dealing with my anxiety, I tend to let the small bad things pull me down and hurt me more then they should. So here is my list.

1. I am thankful for Justin. He has been my boyfriend for over 5 years, always standing by my side no matter what. No matter how hard things were, or how broke he was always there. He is a amazing father to our son, and takes amazing care of him. I am so happy I finally get to marry him in August and then be able to brag I am his WIFE!

2. I am thankful for our beautiful home. We have a large spacious home that is clean and safe for our son. I have a large area that I can do my crafts in, and big yard for the dogs and Aries to play in. We have tons of parking space, and huge garage to hold yard sales. I love it here. It also has the perfect location exactly halfway between Springfield and Urbana.

3. I am thankful to our pets. We have 3 amazing dogs of our own, and a beautiful cat. Our cat works hard to keep our home mouse free. While our dogs are very spoiled they bring such joy to our lives! They are also so good with Aries in their own ways. I wouldn't trade any of my dogs.

4. I am thankful for Kim. As my future mother in law I really couldn't ask for better. She is the most amazing Grandma EVER! Aries loves her so much. Plus she is always there for me, and us, in every way. Even though we don't always see eye to eye, we always find a way through and come together as a family.

5. I am thankful to have great vehicles. We own out right 3 vehicles now. Although we need to work on a few things, they run good and are dependable. I love that I have the kind of van I want so I can tote around the entire family to outings together.

6. I am thankful for my Dad, Butch. We have not been close most of our lives, and now we are. It is great to know I have some one I can ask advice for and will come and help me when I need him to. He is a good grandpa to Aries and we always have fun when we visit.

7. I am thankful to have money. We may not be rich, but if we need anything we can afford it. That is a big piece of mind. I can always buy Aries everything he needs and the things we need.

8. I am thankful for my son Aries. Everything about him amazes me and pushes me to be a better person. He is so smart and funny. I love having every moment with him. I am so happy I get to stay home with him and I love just being his mom. He is a little part of my soul and I would do anything for him!

There is so much more I am thankful for, but this list alone makes me feel so much better! I love my life and the wonderful people in it. I feel really bad for those who chose to live dark, hateful lives. I will continue to lead a beautiful life full of happiness and light.

No comments: