Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Wow, I don't know what is with me and not blogging as much as I used to. But I am gonna write a bit now before I go ad pick up Mickey and Holden from school. My mom and I are talking again and that is awesome. I was over at her house for a long time last night even. Garth's fur is growing back very nicely. It looks very cute now with his cut. I took Garth to the vet finally because of his fleas. I was very worried. But they gave me this awesome flea medicine and he also got his first shots. He is doing so much better now. I am so proud of him. He is much more active now that he isn't itching all the time too. Koty spent the night last night. Him and Jeremy rented a movie and two video games from family video. Then he stayed up all night and worked on the computer. He is going to definitely be some thing. he completely fixed the computer. We even have desk top icons now!! I am so happy. I think he killed my favorites. But hey, with it now running fast and everything it is kinda worth it.
I get my first check from Prairie Meadows on Friday! I am very excited. It should be pretty good. I only work two days this week, but I might get called in. When Jeremy gets home today I am going to help him fill out his application for Prairie Meadows, because he is taking a year off before he goes to college. He needs a decent paying job. Plus I think he is beginning not to like McDonalds anymore.
I think Koty is coming back over later to watch the movie with us. He went home this morning while I was on the phone to mom. She is going out to Prairie Meadows now, because she went and tried on her uniform and it was all messed up. So she is hoping they can fix it before Friday, because that is her first day. She had her orientation Monday and Tuesday. I am excited for her. This is the first real job she will have had for years! She has been doing Passion Parties, but you work for yourself. Then before that she did mystery shops and stuff like that. The last job I remember her having is when she worked out at Hansen Directory. Which now the Newton Clinic as bought out and it is a physical rehab center for sports injuries. A lot has changed since I was a kid. Like the mall is almost completely gone now, because they are tearing it all down for the new Hy-Vee parking lot. But I guess life is change.

No comments: