Wednesday, December 26, 2007

You won't Believe This

Well it has surely been a while since I have written. The first week I did not write was because of so much work. We wrapped up our holiday parties then. Then this previous week was because I wasn't home! Yes, I was gone, out of state! It is probably the most adventurous and daring thing I have ever done in my life. I found out the Sunday before last that I only worked one day last week. I have been talking to Michael for a long time, both on the phone and online. I was really beginning to feel a very intense connection towards him. So I knew if I was to ever have the opportunity to meet him that this was my chance. SO I called him up on Sunday(16Th) and we made arrangements with him and his family for me to come and visit him. I left the very next day by greyhound bus and arrived Tuesday(18Th) morning around 4 am. Yes it was very spur of the moment and very scary and exciting. I rode the whole way there wondering if he would be some one besides the person I knew on the phone and the person I had grown close to in emails. We had met on myyearbook.com. The entire ride there I could not believe that I was doing such a crazy thing. But then in the back of my mind I thought it could be love. He was everything I was looking for in a guy(including hot!). When I finally did arrive there, he was at the bus stop waiting for me. We hugged and had our first kiss right then and there. It wasn't exactly perfect, because it was about 15 degrees in North Dakota at the time!
He took me back to his house and showed me his room where I would stay while he slept in the family room. I put down my stuff and got comfortable. We laid on his bed and talked for a long time, but at some point we fell asleep. He had to work that day, but I was so tired from the trip that I slept most of the time he was at work.
Most of my trip after that blurs together, because there were so many happy moments. We went hiking and went shopping together. I got to meet some of his friends and some of his family. Every second we spent together I felt closer and closer to him. I have to say now, and I have not said this in a long long time, but I am now truly in Love with Michael. He is everything I have ever wanted. Because he knows what it is like to go through what I have been through. He is also bi-polar like me and is on medications for that as well as depression. We have been through such similar things and see things a lot a like. We were born only a year and 5 days apart. Making us both Gemini's. Which is really unique in itself. But he is truly everything I could ask for in a guy. He is tall, thin, handsome, funny, smart, and caring. He played football in high school and was in drama and chorus. He sings and that is soooo sexy. He calls me princess and treats me like one too. He is always telling me how much he loves me. I could not ask for more!
Michael works at Wal-Mart right now. We want to be together as soon as we can and he is moving here in Jan. The last week of Jan. I will be going up to him and driving with him on the way back. I am very excited. I am going to be taking a second job at prairie meadows as a cocktail waitress. The extra money would be so wonderful.
I really missed my family and the puppies while I was gone. I got stuck up in Minneapolis Minnesota on my way back and Butch drove all the way up there to get me so I could be home for Christmas. I had a very very wonderful Christmas with my family.

No comments: