Saturday, December 01, 2007

Bad Weather

This is the first real bad weather we have had this year. I guess we are pretty lucky in that aspect. I couldn't get to work today because of the roads being iced over. I almost had a accident when I took Garth tot he vet earlier this morning. It was pretty scary, the car almost completly spun around when I went to turn into the vet. Luckily, I am only going like 20 and the car behind me was a ways off. So I got Garth his first shots and other stuff. He is a much happier camper now. But I couldn't believe how well he handled everything!! They stuck a thermomerter up his butt! He didn't even whine. Then when they gave him his shots, he didn't cry then either. Oh and the doctor held him up and squeezed his little boy puppy gentital and not a fuss was made. So he is my tough little baby! I would have whined and cried through the whole thing. When I bring himin next time I need to take Coco with me, because she needs her second shots.
I have to get everything done with the bills today. I have been putting it off forever. But it needs to be done. My back is so sore from work last night. We set up for a party of 500! Then we served them everything and took plates and cups. We had tons of cleaning to do. After we were done with the party we ahd to clean out the room and house keeping had to come in and clean, so we could divide up the room and set up for two more parties the next day! We did get out at mid-night. But these 12 hour shifts are killing me! Having to lift up all the chairs was the part that really killed my back in it all. Then two people got sent home because they ahd bad attitudes. But I am meeting a lot of new people and I work with a lot of nice people. There are only two I don't care to work with too closely. Thats only because I like to do a good job the first time and get things done right as well. I hate when people slack or half ass it. But all in all I really do like my job, it is just really hard!!

No comments: