Monday, September 22, 2008

New pictures

I have tons and tons of new pictures, I haven't posted them in a long time. I am going tomorrow to print off a bunch of digital prints at the HyVee drug store. So I am very excited about that.


These pictures are of me and justin today.

~~~~ ~~~ ~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~ These are of me and justin wrestling around on the bed. I trust him not to hurt me.



This is Koty's new punk/emo look. He did his hair for the Bullet for My Valentine Concert. Then mom bought him that damn pink hat. I think he can be a little weird.





I dyed his hair and he was sitting on the porch letting it process. I thought he looked cool.




These are the new pictures I put up in my kitchen. It was hard to pick a color, but I chose to go with a lighter green.


Then there is little Asia sleeping funny.












~~~ ~~~ ~~~~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ Thanks to Asias body harness the boys call her suit case and have started to call Garth and Coco Suit Case Daddy and Suit Case Momma.

No comments: