Sunday, September 21, 2008

Today was really productive. I got the living room almost completely cleaned out. The books shelf is in there now and floor got cleaned. I had a bunch of boxes to move and they got moved where they belong. It is looking so much better now. I am really happy. Chris has been working on laundry all day. That's all he wanted to do today since he got up at 5 am throwing up. Poor thing, I got up with him and got him a glass of water and a cold wet cloth. He got to revisit his entire dinner. But I think he is feeling a bit better today. He ate the chili I made for dinner. Me and Justin got the tomato and onion for the chili from my moms. Justin helped me a lot with the house work today. We had a little drama because of his mom. She said she would pay for the repairs I did to his car and now she is going back on it. Which is really pissing me off. She really needs to grow up. She called him to come pick her up from the bar the other night because she got drunk off her ass. Zoe's kitten is getting so big. He is such a cutie. He sat up on his own today. Zoe decided the best place to have him was in Justins pant drawer. Justins dog Skeeter peed on the floor today and we aren't sure why. He has been acting kinda funny in my opinion. I need to work on getting rid of the couch, chair, recliner and the stuff on the front porch. We need extra cash, but we need to empty out the house too. I have been taking a bunch of stuff up to the consignment shop. I gave a bunch of stuff to my mom to give to her friend. I helped mom pick apples yesterday with her friend. It was kinda fun. Now I can have apples when ever I want for a while. There are a few in the fridge now. All in all, things are going very well. Once I get together the money to get the house appraised, we can have the house refinanced. So I am very excited about that. I am still not sure what will be happening at Prairie Meadows. I just don't want to go back there really. It just really sucked. But you have to do what you have to do. I have a bunch of swap-bot things to mail tomorrow. I am so excited about that. It has been really fun so far.

No comments: