Saturday, September 13, 2008

New Site I Like

Well, I joined this new website where you swap things. It is really cool because you can swap craft supplies, knick-knacks, and all kinds of things. They have post card swaps so you can get them from all over the country and the world, they also have swaps where you and the other swapper make crafts for each other! Or if you draw, take photos, or other art work, you can trade those too! It is neat because what you get is always a surprise. I am doing my first swap right now, which is a coupon swap. I have to send 10 coupons to two people, and in return, two people who also signed up for the swap will also send ten coupons each to me. I have already mailed out mine, and I am excited to see what I get in return. The other swaps I have signed up for are a book-mark swap, a post card swap, a Halloween E-card swap, and two random swaps. They have random swaps where you get to pick from a variety of things like pens, candy, stationary, ribbon, buttons, and etc. It has been fun so far and I can't wait to get started on most of the swaps! The web site is http://www.swap-bot.com/

No comments: