Sunday, June 14, 2009

Another long day at the Wal-Mart. I am hanging out with new friends and old. I have been stressing out so much lately about everything, I just wish I could just relax. I keep thinking about everything we have going right now. Like how we are going to be pushing our time limit to the edge when it comes to buying this house. I am very worried about that. Then I keep thinking about the doctors appointment I have on the 26th with the Lyme Disease doctor. I really want to know what the results of my tests were. I don't think I will come back positive because the kids didn't. Mom did and they know the kids have it. So it will be harder for me to get disability and stuff.
Poor Coco is on her period, so Garth keeps trying to hump her. We really need to get moved because then Garth will go live with Chris. I am so anxious to move, I want to plant a nice garden and have a nice area for the dogs in the back yard.
I haven't had much time to volunteer with all the time I have been working lately. I have had to pick up extra hours at the library because they don't want to hire some one else. So that took away from my volunteer time on Thursdays. Walmart has been giving me Mondays and Tuesdays off instead of Tuesdays and Thursdays off. So it has been a weird adjustment. I have to give up the things I want to do in order to do the things I need to do. Working is what I need to do, and volunteering is sadly optional. I really enjoy it.
Well I am wrapping up this post because I have tons of errands to run tomorrow, I have to get dog food, cat food, puppy pads, and paper towels. I am also taking Chris in to meet my boss. I hope he can replace the guy leaving from the connection center.

No comments: