Sunday, June 21, 2009

I don't I have done much interesting with my life. I have been to Adventure Land a few times, I have lived in a few different states, I have attended six different schools, but honestly, nothing really amazing. I just turned 22 earlier this month. I am almost a quarter through my life, and I don't really feel like I have done much interesting. I bought my first house at age 20. It felt like so much then, and now, I just feel like I have could have done more with my life.
I own a guitar I never learned how to play. I still can't drive a stick shift car properly.
But.... I guess over all I am pretty lucky. I have four loving dogs, two cats, and a amazing boyfriend who treats me like a princess. Honestly I don't think I would be able to live without any of them. I don't have a ton of friends, but if I really needed the ones I have, they would be there for me.
I have been really feeling over whelmed lately, because I am working at the library and walmart all the time and I am trying to get things done at home. I am lucky Justin has such great patience with me.
Well, basically this blog was just a random rant to get some thoughts off my mind.

No comments: