Friday, June 05, 2009

Home Lenders

We have decided on a new house we want to buy for sure.We are catching a bit of a snag on finding a home lender though. Out credit scores are 560 and 580. Which are shy of the 600 minimum that lenders are requiring right now. We are trying to find some one who bases their loans off something else, or does contract loans. The lender that did my moms home, only does houses they want to buy and the the company that did my first contract loan doesn't do contracts anymore. So we are on the hunt for contract lenders mostly. I am having a hard time finding them. I am not even sure where to look. I have done searches online, but most of those are bogus things that just want your information so they can steal your identity. So not much luck there. Then most of the lenders in the phone book are for commercial purposes.It is a bit stressful.
Anyways, we are having a get together at the house tomorrow night. We have several friends over to play this new Xbox game called 1 VS 100. It is a trivia game. Jeremy is bringing his Xbox360 over and we are going to all play it. I am not sure how many people are coming, but I invited about a dozen.

No comments: