Saturday, August 29, 2009

Almost Free

Well, I have been inspired by some one who is a dick! I often write reviews of businesses I like on the Yahoo! business review. Well, some jerk decided that he doesn't like my positive review of the business. So I am going to do a in depth review on here of the experience I had at the store.
Almost Free
Located at 415 E Euclid Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313
Phone number is (515) 883-2888
I haven't been but a handful of times, but every time I go I wish I could come back more often. I live a good distance away from there so I really can't get there often. The last time I went my boyfriend found two really awesome older games he had been looking for. We hadn't been able to afford these games used at a local store because they were nearly $30 each! We got them at Almost Free for only $4.00 each. We noticed that they had brand new VHS movies for only 5o cents each. Which we still watch them and I have family that does too! I collect a certain time of cat figurine, it has to look a certain way to fit into my collection and they are very hard to find. They actually had three there and they were even willing to negotiate on the price. Now I promise this is a very honest review! The store was a little hot, and it may have been a little dusty. The stuff they had for sale though was in good shape, and for the prices it was a nice store. No, you aren't going to get a super organized Wal-Mart setting. It is a little disorderly, but it makes it fun to explore. They also had a large box of free items out front. They have a good variety of brand new, used, and very used items. It is a good place to shop if you don't have a huge wallet. Every where I go I am looking for a bargain. I got two huge rolls of shelf paper there one time I went for only a dollar. I would go back, and I highly recommend this place to my friends and family.

No comments: