Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It has been a while since I last updated. I just haven't been in the writing mood even though I have a lot to write about. Coco had her puppies on Aug. 16th. She gave birth to six live puppies and one still born fetus. That is an amazing record for a chihuahua. Sadly the next day the runt of the litter died. He had a lot going against him, because when he was born he was half the size of the others, and Coco bit off his umbilical cord too short and bit a whole in his stomach. Chris and I tried so hard to save him. We even took him to the vet. In the end though his little heart couldn't support his body. Chris buried him in the front yard. I cried all after noon that day. Yesterday Chris spent all day putting up a fence around the entire yard so we can take the dogs outside. He even custom made a gate for it! It looks great. Justin helped out by pulling weeds and a bunch of plants we didn't want. We are going to lay down some pavers the make a area for the trash cans. It is going to look really nice.

I have already had one company come out and do a estimate on the basement. It needs water proofing and reinforcement done. It came to a larger total then I first expected, so now I am checking with other companies and looking into financing. Once we have the basement water proofed then we can slowly work on making it into several different rooms that I want and need. I am considering going into the grooming business, but haven't really decided yet.

I got curtains for Chris's room on sale at Walmart, they are navy blue. It was an awesome deal. I also found a really good deal on tennis shoes for Chris and Justin, both them needed a new pair pretty bad. Things are going pretty well here now, we are getting along well. I haven't been to work at walmart in nearly a month. I am still waiting for paper work to process. I went and applied for unemployment today, and they said I should get it. A lot of stuff has been going on lately. Things have been getting done and that makes me pretty happy too. The yard is looking good and so is the house too. So I feel like I have finally accomplished something around here. Which is hard to do because I am always so tired. My Lyme's gives me such bad fatigue. I am so tired right now it isn't funny.

No comments: