Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Great News! Justin got told today that they will be starting work ASAP! Which is gonna be great. He will be out of state for nearly two months, but will be back in time for my birthday. I am getting a lot of hours at my new job. I like it a lot. When Justin goes to his new job I may go visit him and see the sites down there. He is going to Omaha,NE. I am gonna miss him, but I think the time apart will be good for us. Plus I think this job is going to toughen him up a lot. All the dogs are doing good on their house training so far. Mom is loving her new Pomeranian Abby. She is a sweet little fluff. I have been cleaning out my storage like crazy. I am selling my sectional sofa, and a lot of my bigger furniture. If I can get everything together I may have a yard sale this Saturday. My mom is going through her stuff too. Not as fast as me, but I am one of those people that I want things done fast!

No comments: