Thursday, March 25, 2010

Looking Back

Well, I got some of those weird spammer comments on one of my older blog posts and I was going back trying to figure out how to delete them, when I got looking at some of my older posts I wrote in 2008. I kinda got a laugh out of a few, where I found weird things around the house and was finding major bargains. I think some of my more recent posts have been a little more mundane. Knowing life can't be a exciting read all the time, I think I may do some more research articles in the future, especially about baby stuff. Me and my mom have big housing plans. Basically we are going to finish remodeling her house and next year she will buy a big house in the country with a good amount of land. Then I will rent her house until it sells and then I will proceed to buy a manufactured home and put it on her lot as well. Then I can fence in a little yard for my dogs, and we can be as close as we are now. I talked to her about the idea and she really likes it! So I am going to be working on saving up a lot of money this year so we have a good down payment for the house.

1 comment:

gelie said...

wow. I really love the idea of being so close to mother.. I, too am close to both my grandma and mother... it really feels good when there is someone around to support us and listens to our idea so as they will also feel the same way for us.... happy to hear that...