Thursday, March 18, 2010

It has been a while since I have written. I have been so busy with life. Recently I moved two houses down from my mom. Being close to her is very wonderful. I like being able to see her any time I want and we go places together all the time. I have been working hard to get things ready to become a parent. It has been fun and interesting to getting things ready. I got rid of the cats and now only have four little dogs. House training is coming alone very well. But I do have little escape artists, who like to find new ways to get out of the fenced yard. Although I have donated over 50 boxes of stuff to the salvation army this year, I still have much more stuff to go through and get done. My goal is not to have to have a storage unit or at least get down to one! My mom still has two huge ones and they are full!! My book is coming along in pieces, weird little pieces. So I am not sure how that will end up. I started a new job, which ensued enough stress that I have decided to leave the library. I am really going to miss working there very much. I love books and wish the house I lived in now had the kind of room I needed for all my books. A lot of my stuff is packed up, so I really need to sort it all so I can have access to what I need to use. Having things in a storage really is pointless most of the time. I have been kicking butt on photo albums, not only for me but for family as well. Kinda going through a photo frenzy. That's about it for an update on my life. There is probably more, but I am slightly overwhelmed with it all.

No comments: