Saturday, August 20, 2011

Floor Down!

Well, thanks again to my awesome neighbors/lot managers, we have our new floor boards put down in the house! It needs some small tweeking and stuff, but already looks ten times better. We also made two car loads from the old house today and it is nearly empty. I got the bathroom nearly all put together. So it is looking great. I will be hanging curtains in place of three doors tomorrow, just as a temporary fix until we get new doors to put in place. Got both dinning tables put in the kitchen and most of the dishes are put away. The window seal is nearly done, which is good because it is supposed to rain the next few days. This house has so much storage which is great, I just have to get things put away. I ran three loads of laundry and folded and put away two from yesterday.
I took the kids to a church event today to get them free school supplies and free school clothes. Then we went back an hour later because at the end of the event they let you take as much as you want. So me and Mickey got tons of new stuff and Holden got a few things. He is very picky about his clothes. Just like his brother.
I also hit up a bunch of yard sales. I was able to get Chris three more pairs of jeans and four really cool Tshirts. I got me a tshirt that had Yoshi on it. I also got some seriously awesome shoes, I may have to post pictures of them later.
I think we should be able to catch up with everything for the most part tomorrow. We plan on having a huge yard sale. We have a lot of stuff that just needs to go and some stuff to give away. So next saturday, 9am to 5pm. My place!

No comments: