Monday, July 08, 2013

My Baby Boy!

The day finally arrived and Justin and I headed out to the hospital on June 27th, 2013. We were there by 6 am. This is the very last picture of my baby bump, I was very ready to meet my little man.
 

 Finally after a very scary, but not too painful c-section I got to finally meet my little man!! There is no feeling in the world like when you get to hold your baby for the first time. That real moment when you feel like a real mom and feel so blessed. I was so happy.
Aries Michael Moran was 8 pounds 4 ounces, and 20 inches long, born at 8:11 am. A full head of hair and looks just like his daddy.

Justin got to hold Aries when I was done, and he was nervous, but he warmed up real fast. 

Uncle Chris came to visit and meet little guy.

Uncle Jeremy wasn't sure what to do with him at first, lol.

Heather came and met Aries the day he was born.

Then super Blair came and saw us many times, each visit fun and enjoyable. 

Aries currently has big deep blue eyes, and we can't wait to see what color they decide to be. Either light blue like Mommy or dark green like Daddy.

Like I said before being a mom is just the most amazing feeling in the world. All those times I was sick, hurt, and just hated being pregnant, seeing his beautiful face made every part of it worth it. I would go through every moment of pain for him all over again. He is so healthy and happy, I could not ask for more. 

I love out little family. Justin is so good with him, and I love us being all together.

Aries got to come home on June 30th, 2013. This is his first car ride, and he got to wear the outfit Daddy picked out for him. His sleeper has puppies on it.

Then as soon as he got home he got to meet his awesome Aunt Mickey. Who has been a super big help with caring for him while I am recovering.

We had plenty of help from family this past week after coming home. We even got a visit from Justin's mom, Kim. She has been a wonderful Grandma to my little man, and we can't wait to see her again at Thanks Giving. I feel like the luckiest woman in the world to have my little guy, and I wouldn't trade him for anything. The very day he was born I could not stop smiling, and I felt like I was on cloud nine. The drugs may have helped a little, but I feel like all my worries have slipped away. There is no way to describe the relief I felt knowing that I had the pregnancy behind me, the surgery behind me, and all I had now was my bundle of joy to love and adore. Babies aren't perfect and are a lot of work, but I wouldn't pass up being a mom for anything.


No comments: