Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Feeling Complete

So being a mom keeps you busy. Busier then you expect. Being a mom to twins really ups the game too. I never really knew before this that my heart could hold so much love. When I hold my son Draven and look into his eyes my heart just melts and I think to myself how can I ever love anyone as much as I love him in this moment? But then his twin brother Brazen cries and instantly smiles as I pick him up and my heart melts all over again as I am overwhelmed by happiness. And of course there is Aries, who charms me every day. Every word he says is amazing and makes me so proud. I love each boy a little differently and I am so glad they are different in their own ways. I never truly knew my heart could hold so much. Because not only do these boys hold a special place in my heart but so does their father. Justin makes me smile everyday, making my life complete in ways no one else has. I really don't know what I would do without him in my life. But in the last year I also gained something I haven't had, possibly not ever before. I finally have a female in my life that I connect very closely with and trust with everything. Now that she is here I can't imagine my life without her in it. My family feels so complete now and my home so full. Even when things aren't going as planned or trouble arises, we always help each other and can depend on one another. Things aren't perfect but I wouldn't have them any other way.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

[Shurangama Sutra]
[The Diamond Sutra]
[The Heart Sutra]

~oṃ maṇi padme hūṃ~

/Six samsara /
/Cause and effect/
/Engages in introspection sees the nature/
/Do not beg abhiññā/

Ksitigarbha
Maitreya
Akșayamati
Samantabhadra
Mañjuśrī

Avalokiteśvara
Mahāsthāmaprāpta
Amitābha

"Bhaiṣajyaguru
The Twelve Vows of the Medicine Buddha upon attaining Enlightenment, according to the Medicine Buddha Sutra are:
To illuminate countless realms with his radiance, enabling anyone to become a Buddha just like him.
To awaken the minds of sentient beings through his light of lapis lazuli.
To provide the sentient beings with whatever material needs they require.
To correct heretical views and inspire beings toward the path of the Bodhisattva.
To help beings follow the Moral Precepts, even if they failed before.
To heal beings born with deformities, illness or other physical sufferings.
To help relieve the destitute and the sick.
To help women who wish to be reborn as men achieve their desired rebirth.
To help heal mental afflictions and delusions.
To help the oppressed be free from suffering.
To relieve those who suffer from terrible hunger and thirst.
To help clothe those who are destitute and suffering from cold and mosquitoes."

abo-bder said...


شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
Google

abo-bder said...




شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بالاحساء