Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Today has been fairly uneventful. I watched a movie with Jeremy and got some laundry folded. I am actually holding Garth right now instead of Coco. She is laying down on the heater vent. I am not sure why, since it is not running. But my poor little Garth, we shaved his furr off his back to help him get rid of his fleas and it hasn't helped too much. I love him to death. I am just so glad he is such a good puppy. He hasn't put up a fight or anything. He is just so cuddly in his own way. Like he only wants your attention when he wants it. He has such a sweet gentle nature. I am so glad I got him. I don't know what I would do without my babies.
Chris went into work early. He does that a lot. I wish he would get a better paying job. Because there are going to be a lot of time where he is going to have to walk home in the cold because me and Jeremy are working. Not as much cleaning as I wanted got done today, but thats ok, it never does. But we did get the hallway cleaned and blocked off from the puppies. We have this very simple carpet layed down in the bathroom, and they have been tearing it out. It doesn't really matter because it is crappy carpet and we are going to remodel. But it does make one heck of a mess. Plus they tend to think it is a good idea to run off with my underwear. So it is best they are only in there at night when it is bed time.
We got some laundry done today which is good, because I like to have a lot of different things to chose from. I am so one of those people that has like their favorite pair of underwear and favorite pair of jeans. But then I love clothes, so yeah.

No comments: