Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

I was having some strong thoughts and really just wanted to share them.
First of all this may be the very best Christmas I have had in years. I have a amazingly wonderful loving boyfriend, Justin, who has given me wonderful gifts and showered me in love and affection. My ex who is my roommate, Chris, has been just a great friend all together and very supportive of me. Then my family has been amazing. I was able to buy just tons of gifts for Mickey and Holden. Which seeing them happy and having fun makes this holiday even more amazing. Plus my Dad was in a good mood for once, and it was so much fun having everyone together. Then we added yet another member to the family adoptive wise and have Brandon's friend Heather come spend Christmas with us. We had a amazingly fun get together, were we all got great gifts, and good food. Mickey and Holden got a Wii thanks to Jeremy and we all took turns playing on it.
I am pretty proud of myself because I have been able to ignore small triggers of things that would upset me or ruin the happiness this holiday has brought me this year.
The past few years I can't say I have had bad Christmas's, but they weren't happy or heart warming. I guess you can say I was fairly hum bug, although I didn't show it on the outside.
I am thankful to have enough money right now, I can pay my bills and then some. I am thankful for the fact that Egypt's puppies are healthy and happy. I am glad that me and my mom aren't fighting, because I know it is hard on the kids. Justin isn't a perfect boyfriend, but I am grateful that the longer we are together, the better he gets. I guess I am happy that I do have things good, and I am so glad to have this great Christmas, I know I will never forget it. :)

No comments: