Tuesday, December 08, 2009

World of Warcraft

Wow, it has been over a month since I have posted on here. I guess I really haven't been in the blogging spirit much lately, but there is nothing like a good snow storm to get you stuck indoors and make you want to write! Especially when Blizzard chose now to download their new patch, and made my game sooo laggy that I can't play.
Which makes me wanna throw my laptop across the room. :)
ANYWAYS! I have come to the realization that I am a little more then addicted the game and I am trying during this down time to find other enjoyable activities to do. Like I have a new book from my House of Night series to read. I am the 5th book call Hunted. Which I have read most of it today and it has been really awesome so far. They only have one more book out right now. If I had gotten over to my mom's before the snow hit I could have been working on my Christmas cards. I don't have many to send, and she has some nice variety ones I can have. My mom always has everything in bulk.
I am kinda happy for all the snow, I am liking being closed in. Now it is a good thing, but in a few weeks it will be cabin fever like crazy!
This year has gone by really fast. It is hard to believe it is Christmas time again already. I am usually way more prepared for things like this, with gifts and such, but this year I am totally behind. I have fallen under the category of the last minute shopper!
I guess the main reason I wanted to write was because I was stressed about not being able to get onto World of Warcraft. I have made it to be an officer in my guild and I am holding our first contest, which is today! I can't even get online to play or help. So I kinda feel like a failure on that end. I know it isn't really my fault, but now I am kinda stressed on the inside. Well, I am gonna go spend some quality cuddle time with Justin. Wish me luck on getting my game to work right!

No comments: