Saturday, June 04, 2011

Gamers

Yay! I found a app for my phone so I may blog from my phone! What can't android do?
So anyways, I have become a pretty big gamer lately. I have been playing xbox360 with Jeremy a lot and simming on my laptop.
First off I recently defeated Fable Three for xbox360. That's a great game that u can play at any pace. Its also pretty enjoyable since you are constintly presented with options to be good or evil. I played co-op with Jeremy, which didn't go well since he decided to dart in my husbands face, it nearly killed him!
Then on a regular basis I have been playing Rock Band 3 with Jeremy. I usually play as the singer and Jeremy does drums or guitar. I often get so into the game I sing until I go horse!
Finally I am getting back into my Sims3 game. After reviewing some different player challenges online I have found even more ways to enjoy my game. Im currently trying out a male sim that has knocked up just about every woman in town. I'm curious of the effects this will have on the next generation since they will mostly be related!
That's it for now, more to come later!

No comments: