Monday, June 06, 2011

OMG!

Okay, I'm not being dramatic, there is a store in the Springfield Mall called OMG! I went there today for the first time. It's a womens accessory store very similar the Claires, but cheap stuff instead. I bought a cute ring and a cuff bracelet. All their accessories are only $1.25 and their purses and make up are higher priced. I was really happy to find such a neat and affordable store. The only down side is some of their jewelry is rather cheesy and cheap. But it does make a great place for some one to shop for young girls jewelry, so if they break or lose it ( like my sister does) then your not at much of a loss!
I spent most of today with my brother, sister, Jeremy, and Justin. We had fun, but they all had me wanting to pull out my hair by the end of the day!

No comments: